Texas Health Institute is a non-profit, non-partisan public health institute with the mission of advancing the health of all. Since 1964, we have served as a trusted, leading voice on public health and healthcare issues in Texas and the nation. Our expertise, strategies, and nimble approach makes us an integral and essential partner in driving systems change. We work across and within sectors to lead collaborative efforts and facilitate connections to foster systems that provide the opportunity for everyone to lead a healthy life.
For more information, visit texashealthinstitute.org and follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Ankit Sanghavi, BDS, MPH, Executive Director
- Afrida Faria, MPH, Manager, Health Equity Programs
- Emily Peterson Johnson, LMSW, Senior Health Research Analyst
- Cody Price, MPH, Health Policy Research Analyst
- Kanaka Sathasivan, MPH, Director of Communications
- Meghan Cocking, MSSW, Communications Coordinator
- Lisa Smith, Web Administrator